Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Again. Because it’s beautiful.
Split, Croatia. Sunset. Ferry.
There are a few…
Drinks without ice
Hearing different languages. Everywhere.
Tax being included something’s listed price
Good public transit
Being in a different country within a few hours
Another list! The places I actually ended up going…and the ways I got there:
- Warsaw, Poland to Berlin, Germany: “express” train
- Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark: overnight bus (with a pitch-black ferry ride too!)
- Copenhagen to Split, Croatia: budget flight
- Split to Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina: bus
- Mostar to Sarajevo, BiH: bus (but this ride was beautiful—rocky terrain, blue-green rivers)
- Sarajevo to Budapest, Hungary: day train (11 hours!)
- Budapest to Warsaw: overnight train (12 hours…with “couchette”)
It was a whirlwind…but a great one. A list of a few highlights soon to come.
Seen in Copenhagen, 6 August.
Photo credit: Johan Bichel Lindegaard via fancysmartphone.