1. I have to quell the urge to steal toilet paper from every public or private bathroom I enter.
2. I have to quell the urge to throw trash anywhere I want.
3. I have to quell the urge to eat with my hands.
4. Bobbling my head at someone, expecting her to understand its meaning of a silent thank you
5. Staring at people that, four months ago, I wouldn’t have glanced twice at.
More to come!
1 sleeper train, Jaipur to Old Delhi Railway Station
1 autorickshaw, Old Delhi to New Delhi Railway Station
1 Express Airport Train
1 plane, Delhi to Abu Dhabi
1 plane, Abu Dhabi to New York
1 Airtrain, Terminal 4 to Terminal 2
1 plane, New York to Baltimore
1 car ride, Baltimore to Woodstock
Total: approximately 43 hours in transit
Lists to Come:
Things We Miss About India
Things We Don’t Miss About India
A Meal at a McDonald’s in India
Side notes, as Leah would say:
I had trouble using the utensils for all of the meals on the plane (a result of eating with my hands all the time).
What are the kids wearing these days?